We have also made a new friend who has interests in knitting and I have no clue where those types of stores are so this week I have some new things to do.
According to www.drjoetoday.com
There are three main obstacles that make goals hard to achieve; stress, our subconscious, and emotional addiction.
I know stress makes it hard for me to achieve my goals at times. I stress about my spanish communication skills which in turn makes it difficult for me to go out and look for the things I want. What obstacles are in your way?
Five goals for me this week
- Find knitting stores for my friend
- Find someone to make a few wood projects for me and my friend (step stool, meditation stool and an over the sink shelf)
- Find someone who can make me a cushion for the meditation stool and maybe one to go under it (helps with my ankles)
- Find a copy place to make color copies for my meditation group
- Find low cost sturdy furniture for my friend (maybe a bed frame for me)
Wish me luck as I attempt these goals!