Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Dentist Visit in Cuenca

About two weeks ago I started having a toothache. We were in the middle of moving into our new house when the pain started. I self medicated with motrin. Last week I started trying to call some dentists that were on a list on a Facebook group. They must have been on vacation or busy. I wasn't able to reach any of them.
My husband emailed our friend Oscar to get his wifes information so I could go see her. Today I got to go see her. Dr Paula Dominguez 097-868-908. She was very gentle with me since I am not a good dental patient. Her office is located just off of Solano on Daniel Cordova Toral. so far with my experience with the doctors and dentists in Cuenca they don't have assistants when you call you usually talk with them directly. Even at her office it is just her.
I asked her how much a cleaning would be for those of you interested she stated that it would be $30. I am not sure what others charge, but she is really nice and gentle.

3 comments:

  1. Randy is still holding out for the dentist that gives nitrous! Glad your tooth is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great news that you found a good dentist. What treatment did you get from her? That is, if you don't mind me asking. Toothaches are caused by various factors, and when the pain becomes unbearable, it is best to see your dentist immediately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s great that you found a nice dentist right off the bat. Having one that you feel comfortable with is certainly a nice perk, especially since you described yourself as a not-so-good dental patient. Have you visited her recently for a dental checkup?

    Coralie

    ReplyDelete