Saturday, December 18, 2010

dining out

So we usually eat Pizza (Carry Out) 1 or 2 a week. We had some last Thursday 9 Dec for my youngest bday, grandpa and uncle Allen came up. And we didn't have any until today. My husband coach's a U10 soccer team and it was the end of season party so we went and ate.
Let me tell you what a struggle it was for me to not pick up the phone and call in an order, but we made it everyone except Nick the youngest took a turn cooking. I think we are getting better at being frugal,
Christmas sure throws a wrench into things. I guess if i was prepared I could have found things at second hand stores, but to be honest the blog is called looking for the Simple life and it is simple to go to Target and Walmart to shop.
I need to do better my husband will be losing his job at the end of the month we have some savings but not enough.

5 days until Christmas are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment